Discover the art of culinary perfection with a private cooking class in the comfort of your home. Learn how to cook up a storm in the company of friends or colleagues and have lots of fun along the way. Watch in awe as a professional chef creates delicious dishes, talking you through every step before you roll up your sleeves and put your new knowledge into practice. You'll be taken through each stage, from meal preparation to cooking tips, and have the chance to ask all those questions you've always wanted to ask. And after all the cooking is done, you get to enjoy the delicious fruits of your hard work while your kitchen is cleaned to perfection.Notes
- Every personal chef has held either an executive chef position in a restaurant or has worked as a personal chef for several years.
- You will receive a call from your Personal Chef at least 3 days before your lesson to discuss your interests and requirements.
- At this time, you will also have the opportunity to discuss any specialist dietary needs.
- Cooking lessons run for a maximum of 2 hours.
- This does not include the time it takes for your Personal Chef to clean up afterwards.
- The time for food preparation, the lesson and clean up typically takes 3-4 hours.
- Your chef will bring the groceries and necessary pots, pans and utensils needed for the lesson.
- You will need to provide the working cooking equipment range, oven, dishwasher, kitchen sink as well as the china, silverware and glasses needed to service your guests..
Specific dietary requirements will be taken into account by your chef when planning your cooking lesson.